Announcing the 2019 DBT Institute! Send in your application today!
By Amy Stonoha | December 18, 2018 | Featured News
This year’s cohort will be accepting clinicians who work with adolescents as well as the usual participants who work with adults.
This year will have some other changes. Sue Swindell from WCMHS is again training with us, but with an eye toward growing and sustaining DBT training and practice throughout Vermont. Sue will be working with co-trainers. These are people with DBT experience from your peer group who are ready to begin training as trainers. Joining Sue will be Ashely Wight, specializing in DBT for individuals with intellectual disabilities, Demetra Hazatones, working within the community MH system, Danielle Seymour, experienced with both adolescent and intensive outpatient and Becky White who has significant experience doing DBT with adolescents and their families.
Other aspects of the Institute remain the same as previous years.
- Applications for a limited cohort
- 8 full-days of training spread across 4 months (March – June)
- Registration fees - we have managed to provide an extremely reasonable registration fee for you – $450 for VCPI members and $750 for non-members
- The opportunity to participate in an on-going learning community post-training
- CEUs are being requested for social workers, psychologists, mental health counselors and alcohol/drug counselors
Specific information can be found on the application itself, which you can access here: DBT Application FY2019 Institute
Note that the application deadline is February 1st and we will be notifying of acceptance status by February 15th
Questions should be directed to Karen Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 503-2857
This entry was posted in Featured News
. Bookmark the permalink