NAMI Vermont’s Pathways to Wellness Conference
NAMI Vermont's Pathways to Wellness Conference is fast approaching in 3 weeks!! Don't miss out on what promises to be an amazing event. Register today!
Pathways to Wellness Conference
Wednesday, May 16, 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
at Champlain College Conference and Event Center
The conference will be packed with timely and informative workshops, inspirational keynote speakers, and the opportunity to network with peers, families and mental health professionals.
The registration fee (which includes continental breakfast, lunch and snacks) is $80 per person/$45 per NAMI member. If there are many in your organization interested in attending, take advantage of the group registration rate of $60 per person for groups of 10 or more.
Full and partial scholarships are available to low-income peers and family members so that anyone can attend regardless of their ability to pay.
The conference is approved for CEU hours for Social Workers and LCMHCs at an additional cost of $10.
Click here to learn more and to register today!
- Chittenden County Community Outreach Initiative
- Intentional Peer Support
- Lessons from the Field: An Eldercare Clinician's Perspective Working With Some of the State's Most Vulnerable Adults
- Housing Retention Panel: Helping Those at Risk for Homelessness
- Creating a Healing Environment: Moving Towards the Elimination of Restraint & Seclusion at CVMC by Redefining its Meaning & Transforming our Culture and Ourselves
- Finding Hope Through Support
Want to learn more about these workshops? Click here.
Two amazing keynote speakers will be at the conference:
- Ronald Braunstein: Co-Founder and Music Director of the Me2/Orchestras, the world's only classical music organization for people with mental illnesses and those who support them.
- Ron Powers: Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and best-selling author who will discuss the social history of mental illness in America while sharing the deeply personal story of his two sons’ battles with schizophrenia.
A special thanks to the conference sponsors: UVM Medical Center, Rutland Regional Medical Center, Brattleboro Retreat, and NorthCountry Federal Credit Union, along with a grant from Vermont Department of Mental Health.
If you have any questions about the event or need help registering, please don't hesitate to contact Laurie Emerson at 802-876-7949 x101 or email: email@example.com.