Announcing the 2021 DBT Institute – Application Period Now Open!
By Amy Stonoha | February 12, 2021 | Featured News
VCPI is excited to announce the 2021 DBT Institute! Applications are now being accepted for review. Please help us spread the word about the upcoming virtual DBT Institute and Learning Community!
VCPI is mindful of the impact of COIVD-19, and we are committed to ensuring this vital training is affordable and accessible during these challenging times. The 2021 DBT Institute features reduced registration fees (equivalent to 2019 rates).
Details of the Institute include:
- Applications for a limited cohort
- 8 full-days of training spread across 4 months (April – July)
- Registration fees – rates remain frozen at the 2018-2019 Institute fees ($450 for VCPI members and $750 for non-members)
- The opportunity to participate in an on-going learning community, post-training
- CEUs are being requested for social workers, psychologists, mental health counselors and alcohol/drug counselors
Applications are now being accepted with a March 12th deadline.